“I feel as if I were the guardian of a precious slice of life, with all the responsibility that entails.” Etty Hillesum
My mission: to keep learning, always.
My vision: an awakened world.
- perseverence and courage
- communicating ideas
- organising projects and events
- facilitating networks
- Inquiry-led Learning for Women (YWCA)
- Facilitators Training: Inner Action Workshop (Rising Women Rising World)
- Whole-Hearted Approach to Change (Common Cause)
- Coaching Skills and Models (Advance Coaching)
- Imagining the Future: Systems Leadership (IRISS)
- Art of Hosting Advanced Practice (Art of Hosting Network)
I am a wide achiever: my professional experience includes researching, writing and editing educational texts and software; running conferences and seminars; creating websites and developing information and communication networks; facilitating workshops; and setting up a business. My personal experience includes immigrating to Scotland from the US; raising a daughter as a single parent; and surviving/navigating the mental healthcare system.
What I would bring with me to a desert island:
- the books of Jane Bowles
- the music of Freakwater
- a notebook and pen
If you wish to see my full CV, please get in touch with me.