My purpose: to keep learning, always.
- warmth, authenticity, imagination and perseverance
- communicating ideas
- facilitating transformational conversations
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas Coaching)
- Inquiry-led Learning for Women (YWCA)
- Facilitators Training: Inner Action Workshop (Rising Women Rising World)
- Whole-Hearted Approach to Change (Common Cause)
- Coaching Skills and Models (Advance Coaching)
- Imagining the Future: Systems Leadership (IRISS)
- Art of Hosting Advanced Practice (Art of Hosting Network)
My professional experience includes researching, writing and editing educational texts and software; running conferences and seminars; creating websites and developing information and communication networks; facilitating workshops; and setting up a business. My personal experience includes immigrating to Scotland from the US; raising a daughter as a single parent; and surviving/navigating the mental healthcare system.
I am a member of Lapidus UK (promoting writing for wellness) and the International Association of Journal Writers. I also belong to Salon 89, an informal group of artists, therapists and creative practitioners who meet regularly to discuss topics of interest and learn together in a convivial setting.
You can read my CV here. I am based in Edinburgh, Scotland and work collaboratively across the UK and internationally, with small groups and one-to-one: please do get in touch if you’d like to find out more. I look forward to working with you!