- Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas Coaching)
- Diploma in Journal Therapy (Centre of Excellence)
- BA English Literature (University of Iowa)
- MEd Children’s Literature (Xavier University)
- MSc Information Analysis (Robert Gordon University)
- Member of Lapidus UK (promoting writing for wellness)
- Member of International Association of Journal Writers
- Inquiry-led Learning for Women (YWCA)
- Facilitators Training: Inner Action Workshop (Rising Women Rising World)
- Whole-Hearted Approach to Change (Common Cause)
- Coaching Skills and Models (Advance Coaching)
- Imagining the Future: Systems Leadership (IRISS)
- Art of Hosting Advanced Practice (Art of Hosting Network)
My professional experience includes researching, writing and editing educational texts and software; running conferences and seminars; creating websites and developing information and communication networks; facilitating workshops; and setting up a business. My personal experience includes immigrating to Scotland from the US; raising a daughter as a single parent; and surviving/navigating the mental healthcare system. I co-edit Unpsychology Magazine, a journal responding to themes of psychology, soulmaking and ecology.
You can read my cv here. I am based in Edinburgh, Scotland and work collaboratively across the UK and internationally, with small groups and one-to-one: please do get in touch if you’d like to find out more.