“let me live, love, and say it well in good sentences” Sylvia Plath
- Find your own inner power on LSE blog 7 November 2016 and in Surviving Work in the UK ebook July 2017
- On the Spiritual Gift of the Oregon Shooter on unpsychology voices 10 October 2015
- Dancing with death on unpsychology voices 31 March 2015
- On Shame, Both Personal and Political on Bella Caledonia 25 August 2014
- The Holding Space on Ragged Online 14 August 2014
- Personal Wealth on Ragged Online 15 July 2014
- Losing, Choosing on The Place Between Stories 25 March 2012
- A Future Without Childhood on The Future We Deserve 21 November 2012
in dialogue with Steve Thorp on unpsychology magazine
- Part 1: Healing crisis, one person at a time? 18 March 2017
- Part 2: A question of trust? 2 April 2017
- Part 3: Healing and the healer 23 April 2017
- Part 4: Healing: a question of perseverance? 24 June 2017
“A childhood unpyschology”
Unpsychology Magazine, Issue 3, Spring 2016
“Women, Nature and the Boundary Between”
Earthlines, Issue 6, August 2013
The Clay Pit’s Hearth is the blog I wrote from 2009 to 2014. It chronicles a turbulent and transformative period of my life in which I rediscovered my voice.
Download The Clay Pit’s Hearth pdf
The Necessary Game was my blog site during 2015. Short but sweet!
Download The Necessary Game pdf
Personal Wealth website featured my writing as Director of Information and Communication.
Download Personal Wealth pdf